SSL

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:58

SSL

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

How do I set the require SSL property for specific pages or groups of pages through the backend UI?  Looked around for a bit and haven't been able to find it....

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Matt,

We have implementation for SSL support, but we do not have UI for it, so you can enable this only programmatically by setting the RequireSsl on pageData object.

Exposing the Require SSL property is in our TODO list and we will try to have it for the official release.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2011 00:00

Does anyone have an update on this?
I desperately need to be able to get the entire sitefinity backend (and all associated service calls) to be SSL secured.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2011 00:00

Hello Ian,

I have replied to you in the other forum thread you have opened, please check my response there. We have implemented the option to set SSL for each page, and it can be set from the Page's properties. For your convenience I'm also pasting my reply below:
"You can just provide the ceritficate in IIS and then you have to go and set SSL to each page individually (same goes for backend pages) by going to ~/Sitefinity/Pages and then click on Actions-> Edit Title and Properties and then form Advanced options tick the Require SSL checkbox.Please take a look at the attached screenshot for more information."

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed