Will we see a RC3?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:09

Will we see a RC3?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2011 00:00

I am still battling bugs...

Currently :

I can't find a way to access Embedded User Controls from a Embedded User Control.
The bug with RadGrid and the InsertCommand and UpdateCommand Events.
Can't use Embedded Controls as Layout Templates (IBindableTemplate).

These are just some of the problems we are running into. 

I think that the increase in price is not justifiable for the decrease in development productivity. 
The big thing tauted in SF 4.0 is the Fluent API. In my 3 weeks of development, I have used this API only to create the installations of the Modules that I can;t seems to get working. 

Will we see a RC3 and when? Also, what will be in the initial release? Is there a bug list/tracking to see what is being fixed?

Thanks,
JT 

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi John Tolar,

There will be no RC 3. The official release for Sitefinity 4.0 is set for this month and we will deliver the RTM release. Currently there is no bug tracking system for Sitefinity. If you have been given bug IDs when you have reported the bugs I can check the status of those bugs.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed