Postback Events not firing

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:35

Postback Events not firing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi, I have a radajaxpanel in a user control. When I click on a control (in this case a linkbutton) the postback event does not fire.  The usercontrol works correctly in a non-sitefinity environment. Suggestions?
Thx
-geoff

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for using our services.

Currently we have some issues with the life cycle of RadAjaxManager. Can you please verify that you are using it as in this thread reply.
All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks for your response. No, currently we're not using a custom masterpage, although I did see the post on the oninit override.  I will put together a page and take a look.
thx
-g

That solution works. Is there a roadmap to have this functio correctly with the internal templates rather than mast pages?
Thx
-g

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Geoff,

Currently we are having problems with the RadAjaxManager when it is used within a template or master page directly. We have a task on the plan (TFS ID 104515) to enable RadAjaxManager to be set on the page in a way similar to how you will add a ScriptManager (through a property on the page).

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed