Themes

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:51

Themes

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jan-2011 00:00

Can anyone point me to any resources detailing how to create/apply themes in 4.0?

Thanks in anticipation

-- 
Stuart

Hello Stuart,

Please take a look at our designers guide.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Ivan,

Thanks for that.

Just out of interest, will there be any themes included with the release version?

-- 
Stuart

Having actually now read the guide, there's not a lot in it, is there?

OK. I know how to load and/or create the CSS I need. But that's about all.

Do I really have to have to load each page, view the source and try and pick out the class names of the various bits I want to modify?

-- 
Stuart

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Stuart,

Sitefinity 4.0 will be shipped with 3 different starter kits. In these projects there are different templates and themes and you will be able to see how they are structured. All the files of the templates - CSS files, images, skin files, master pages will be available in the projects. In one of these starter kits there will be a back-end theme which will show you how to style the backend of Sitefinity depending on your need.

If you are interested how to create a website template for SF 4.0 there is a tutorial that you can follow.

All the best,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2011 00:00

Only a few days to wait then.

-- 
Stuart

This thread is closed