Changing HTML Output of Navigation

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:04

Changing HTML Output of Navigation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2011 00:00

How do I go about changing the output of the Navigation controls?  Can I do this with a widget template or do I need to build a new control for this?  We have a custom menu we're trying to implement so I need to adjust the output of the HTML so everything formats properly.  I'd like to see an example of this, I know the documentation on v4.0 is a bit thin at the moment, hopefully this will change after launch.

Hi Chris,

Please take a look at this post.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Ivan,

Do you have any sample code for creating a custom navigation?  Something simple would be fine, I'm just trying to find a way to get a somewhat complex jQuery menu into the site using SiteFinity's structure.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Chris,

I sent a reply to your support requests.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed