Sitefinity ORM Version for Official Release

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:58

Sitefinity ORM Version for Official Release

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

I am starting to work on a new project targetted at Sitefinity 4.0. The Open Access version used by Sitefinity 4.0 RC2 is behind by couple of releases and I've read somewhere that telerik team is trying to get Sitefinity 4.0 to use the latest version for the official release.

Is that true? Will the Sitefinity support the latest version of Open Access with official release or is it something that will be supported in the future?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Larry,

We will not be able to update the OA version for the official release. This is one of the first things that we will start doing after the release. Actually the process is not just replacing the dlls and we will need some time.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

How do I download the version of the ORM that Sitefinity 4 uses and the RadControls. In my product downloads I see version 2010.3.

With regards,

Matthew

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Mitchel,

We use specific version of Open Access  - 2010.2.1013 which is a custom build. If you have custom modules  you need to reference Open Access shipped with Sitefinity, otherwise some problems might appear and you might not be able to process compiled assemblies to add  persistence capability.
After the official release we will update the OA version and try to synchronize it with the OA regular builds.

If you install Sitefinity's SDK you can use our Open Access version - 2010.2.1013 and you should get all needed reference in Visual Studio.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed