I want to use the built-in templates

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:19

I want to use the built-in templates

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2011 00:00

...but they just look so so bad when you start adding multiple script controls. 

Each CSS\JS control dropped into a layout block is so chunky, have a look at the attached image.  165ish pixels used up for two controls which show absolutely nothing in their designer content area.

It looks even worse when you're dealing with an actual template where images and content get pushed around. 

I have no problem putting these controls at the bottom of a page becasue they're able to inject themselves wherever I want (love that feature)...however can you decorate them in the designer such that they're literally JUST the thin blue header?

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

We logged a task (ID#104997) for changing the visualization of those widgets so that unnecessary spaces are avoided.

In the release planned for today we have implemented the option to add custom header section per page. 
You will be able to  use this approach (adding CSS and JavaScript) to the header as well. 

Kind regards,

Kalina
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed