Page Deleted Error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:10

Page Deleted Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jan-2011 00:00

I am getting this page deleted error. Can you let me know, how do I retrieve the pages back.

Hi Vinod,

Are you getting this error on each page you have created? The error says that this object does not exist. This could happen if you click two times on the delete button - the second request will output the error you see.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

To recreate the error, the steps would be :

1. Page 1 created with predefined template 1 and published.
2. Created a duplicate of the same page. Page 2.
3. Tried to change the Template of Page 2 with a Master file that was uploaded (again got error for the master template that i uploaded to the site - error logged in the forum).
4. Then when I clicked on page tab in Admin, I got this error.
5. I can still see those pages referenced in the templates tab - (screen shot attached)

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Vinod,

We tried to reproduce this problem with exact steps you provided. The problem didn't appear at my end. Could you try the  following

1. Backup your project and upgrade it to  the official release  version of Sitefinity 4.0
2. If problem persist send your master file so we can test with it.

Regards,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed