Event template

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:07

Event template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

How do I remove "Dates:" from the Event List control?

The template just defines this:

<sf:FieldListView ID="EventsDates" runat="server" />

I went into the Labels area, found <strong>Dates:</strong> and deleted the, but now I can't find that item anymore :) ...and it didnt seem to work

Hey Steve,

I was looking for a very similar solution to this issue. In my case I only wanted to display the start date so having it say Dates (plural) didn't make any sense. My work around in the template editor was to add the following line. If you want both start and dates you could just add this twice and have both of them. However if you want to use the "Dates" resource text to ensure future multilingual support this won't work. To just change the word "Dates" you need to go to Administration > Interface Labels & Messages, the text is stored under there I believe.

<strong>When:</strong> <sf:FieldListView ID="EventStart" runat="server" Format="EventStart:MMMM dd, yyyy" runat="server" />

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Phill

Oh thats a good idea, thanks phil

Yeah like I said I found it in the Labels Area (or so I thought)...but deleting the text didn't seem to work, so I wonder if I deleted some other <strong>Date:</strong> text and now something else is blank (but it was the only "Date:" item returned in the search)

This thread is closed