Will it be today

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:04

Will it be today

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Will we see SF 4.0 finally released today or is there to be a delay. I have several projects that are on hold pending final release.

Hi CRanaboldo,

Yes, it will be today. Announcements are coming later today.

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Georgi,

I have some development to do with Sitefinity 4.0 for a project which is to be delivered in a month time. I really need the WebEditors to do the development. I do not want to do much work-arounds due to time restrictions.

Every time I ask about it, there is no precise answer. Can you give me any more on the WebEditors or not?

Many thanks,
Andrei

Fabulous - I shouldn't have doubted!

Hi Andrei,

Please take a look at this post where we have provided sample selector. We will have more selectors that you will be able to use out of the box on a later stage. During each of the minor releases that we are going to have we will introduce new features and many of the bugs will be fixed.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Ivan,

I am using <asp:Button not Link Buttons.
I also need Library selectors.

Do the more simple ones like colour pickers and booleans. etc work?

Many thanks,
Andrei

P.S. Once again no concrete info i'm afraind, which makes it very difficult for me to plan
my development. Is it worth me waiting 2 weeks for them?

Hello Andrei,

You can use the API and to create custom selectors depending on your custom need. You can post a list with some selectors and we will consider what could be implemented in the next releases.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Ivan,

Here is the list:
1 - Library (documents, images, sound files) selector,
2 - Page (Site Map) selector.
These are the most important, as the rest can be typed easily for now.
The rest can wait for now.

For now, I will give it a go at doing it the way you suggest.

Many Thanks,
Andrei

P.S. It shows that I am an 'Intermediate' member. What does that mean? What have I done?

This thread is closed