Active Directory / Single Sign On

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:12

Active Directory / Single Sign On

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Did the Active Directory/SSO/Windows Authentication piece make it into the release version of 4.0 or has it been pushed back a bit? Previous posts indicated that you had a solution that you were testing internally. Thanks =)

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your question.

This feature is almost ready. There are some things to be tweaked there though. This is mainly how the concurrent users are handling - we are looking for the best possible solutions. 

Best wishes,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Georgi,

I didn't see any mention of this in the Sitefinity Roadmap as far as this being included in the February update. Can you let me know what the progress on this is looking like? I'll need to make a decision soon whether or not I have to roll our production back to v3.7 or not. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Philip,

We've cleared the idea about the concurrent users. We will be able to road this feature not earlier than some service pack after Q1, or maybe Q2.
I hope that this helps.

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2011 00:00

Any progress on the release of this functionality?  Is there a workaround until the functionality gets ported from v3 to v4?

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Scott,

We are currently in the progress of integrating Sitefinity to work with Claims which will allow us to support Single Sing On for multiple Sitefinity instances and Windows Authentication. It is still in our R&D department but the current progress is showing some very good results. There is a high chance that this functionality will be part of our upcoming Sitefinity 4.4 release scheduled for mid-December. I want to assure you that we have dedicated enough resources to make this happen, and we understand the importance of this feature for our clients.

Stay tuned for any further updates and announcements on our blogs.

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Any progress, is this going to be part of 4.4 release? It's very important for me!

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Keivan Kechmiri,

The feature is postponed for our next major release in February. Most probably we will introduce an internal build featuring this functionality in the upcoming weeks so that you can start planning your infrastructure around WA.

Please let me know if this would work for you, and please excuse us for the late response.

All the best,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

This is disappointing.  We've been waiting/promised this functionality for a year now.  Just 'one more quarter' has been the message.  Hopefully this is the last quarter we have to wait to adopt the new version.

This thread is closed