Starter Kits

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:00

Starter Kits

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Have the Starter Kits been released yet?  I installed the release version, but I don't see them anywhere....nor did I see anywhere to download them from the Telerik site.

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Hey Chris,

Check out the release announcement post, Starter Kits won't be available for download until Monday.

Cheers,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2011 00:00

Does anyone know how the startkits will be used. In 3.7 you could choose it on startup of a  project.

Will there be a new installer? Or does one add them manually?

Regards Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2011 00:00

Anyone on this?

Markus

Hello,

Starter kits are available for trying out through our on-line sandbox. More information regarding these can be obtained here. You can use the sandbox or download the project directly.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Ivan

a) I was looking for the Real Estate Starter Kit (just now saw the comming soon! Was that there earlier)
b) Can you tell me how one uses the starterkits in 4.0  (in 3.7 it was upon project set-up) Just the general idea
c) Do you know when the Real Estate will be aporxemately ready. Couple of day, weeks ?

Regards Markus

Hello Christopher Blickley,

We are releasing the starter kits as a source code only. However, we are seeking for better integration with the Project Manager with some of our future releases, so that you can actually choose the type of starter kit you would like to use as a base of your project. Thus, the distribution of the starter kits will be also made via the SDK itself.

The Real Estate starter kit is expected with our Service Pack release due to a couple of weeks. However, we are going to release the Intranet by the end of the week.

Thank you for contacting us, and we look forward to receiving more of your appreciated feedback!

Greetings,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello,

It would be really helpful if you clarified exactly where the starter kits can be found.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Thanks for updating the pages! The links to the Starter Kits are right on the page now.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2011 00:00

Thank you for the feedback, it is really helpful.

We made some updates, which are aimed to improve the navigation to the Starter Kits download from the Starter Kits section.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Kind regards,
Fani
the Telerik team

This thread is closed