Raodmap and PITS

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:53

Raodmap and PITS

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2011 00:00

Congratulation on releasing SF 4.0 on time.

Is there any news when SF will be included in PITS or are you going to have a bit more detailed roadmap available. So we can now which features to expect next. Kind of letting as know on whats on your priorty list.

Regards Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

We will post details on the features planned for the Q1 release later this week.

As of now the list contains:

• Shared Content
  • Multiple URLs per page
  • Page redirects (to internal and external pages)
  • Registration Widget
  • Customizable users profiles
  • ASP.NET Membership support
  • Language packs for the backend
  • Cache Dependencies
  • Upgraded ORM mappings based on OpenAccess Fluent API

Best wishes,
Kalina
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

Could I please suggest that selectors make it onto this roadmap, and the ability to add an ALT tag to an image. Both pretty essential for a CMS.

Thanks
higgsy

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2011 00:00

Dear Kalina

Thanks for the feedback. I am very exited about the next 6 month of telerik.

I am a father of 5 so I know when a baby is born it is very fragile and a lot of crying but in the first 6 month they learn so much and the joy of watching them grow is tremendous.

So looking forward to SF starting to lough at me, sitting up, crawling and finally stand up :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

We are very excited as well. It's inspiring to see a father of 5 who is so involved in our community as well.

Higgsy,
You request were logged and we will plan them for some of the next releases.

Best wishes,
Kalina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

Dear Kalina

Is this the adjusted road map? http://www.sitefinity.com/asp-net-cms-features/roadmap.aspx

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

The roadmap is going to be updated most probably today. The selectors will not make it into this release though. Kalina mentioned that we will certainly do it in one of the next releases.

Best wishes,
Georgi
the Telerik team

This thread is closed