Error with starter kit

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:48

Error with starter kit

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

I'm getting an error launching the Charity starter kit:

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.OpenAccess.Web, Version=2010.2.1013.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) 

This file exists in the /bin/ directory. What goes wrong?

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Daniel,

If you have an installation of OpenAccess that is different from the mentioned one - 2010.2.1013.8 the projects are automatically picking up all assemblies from the GAC. Thus you have to manually set the references of open access to the Libraries folder of the SDK where the correct libraries are. We are aware of this limitation and we are working on resolving the OpenAccess version misalignment by delivering the installation of OpenAccess together with the SDK. However, I cannot bind to any specific date on when we are going to support that.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Best wishes,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have encountered this error to with the intranet kit - so how exactly do we go about mapping to the correct dlls?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,

If you have another version of OA, you can remove the reference the old one and make a new reference Visual Studio - Add/Remove references

We suggest that you should use the OA version that we ship with the samples, because we have not tested with different version and it is possible get some issues. As Hristo explained we will try to sync our release with the official one of OA and  other Telerik products that are included in Sitefinity.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed