When are the weekly builds coming back?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:57

When are the weekly builds coming back?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi There,

Just curious if you can give us an update as to when the weekly builds will be coming back? 

Cheers,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2011 00:00

With a weekly build being posted but explicitly a "Development Only" version, does this mean those of us waiting for bugs to get fixed and missing features will have to wait for the Q1 release? There was a lot of testing and feedback from the community during the RC stage and very very often the response was it will be fixed or added in a weekly build, but if the weekly builds are now to be development only then they're not much use to us.

Can someone at Telerik provide us with some sort of update as to what the plan is in regards to weekly builds (that can actually be used and deployed)? Roadmap to fixes and missing features?

At this stage I feel communication is huge. If you tell me it won't be available until Q1 (and you tell me when Q1 is) then that's fine, I can make other plans and code work arounds and fixes, but if it's all unknown it makes working with the product very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any info/updates.

Regards,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Phill Hodgkinson,

The weekly builds will be no longer available with support of backward compatibility. We are only releasing developers only weekly builds in which there is no guarantee that they will be able to flawlessly upgrade to our official version.

We have outlined our Sitefinity Roadmap that further explains our future plans. The service pack is scheduled in about a month time, while the official Q1 release is scheduled for April.

Please let us know whether there is anything else we can help you with.

Best wishes,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed