Building a Template 4.0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:51

Building a Template 4.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2011 00:00

I can not start in 4.0

The picture with this address but it does not appear physically. The folder "Images" don't here on root.

Can anyone
 help me

Show print screen

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello renato,

Thank you for using our services.

If you upload images from the Images module in section Content they will be stored in the database and not in the file system.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

ok

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi renato,

In 4.0 you can upload images to the file system, but you will be able only to reference them from Image control or ContentBlock control. In Sitefinity 4.0 all images and files you upload go to the database.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Ok but how do I upload to the file system? which folder put the files physically?

Hi renato,

Please go to Sitefinity >> Administration >> Files from where you can upload files to the File system.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

ok... thanks...

This thread is closed