Page Selector formatting

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:24

Page Selector formatting

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik Team,

I've been following along with This thread which details adding a page selector to a custom control and contains the NewsRotator sample zip.  It was very helpful.

In doing this, I've noticed a few tweaks that I'd like to make, or formatting that I'd like to change.

First off, for some reason in my site, the page list appears with extra spacing between certain page titles.  I was wondering what might be happening there and how to remove those.

Secondly, I notice though you have a get_selectedPage prototype function in your example files, there is no matching set_selectedPage that would take in a GUID and pre-select the page if a page selection exists.  Basically, I'm wondering if you can toss me some code or point me to documentation that might explain how to set the selected page in that selector based on a GUID value.

Thanks much

- William

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2011 00:00

Never mind on the set_SelectedPage functionality.  That was painfully easy to figure out.  More a typo on my part than anything else.

Still curious about the double spacing issue, though.  Also is there a direct link to the Sitefinity 4.0 SDK documentation that might explain some of these client-side functionality options?

Thanks

- William

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi WilliamCooper,

Thank you for using our services.

Can you please upload a couple of screenshots of how the page selector looks like? Also can you please let us know which browser you are working with.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hey Radoslav,

We can close this thread out as we are talking about it in another thread :)

Thanks so much

- William

This thread is closed