Navigation / RadTabStripVertical

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:35

Navigation / RadTabStripVertical

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi
Is there anyone who knows about the existence of documentation to "Navigation (RadTabStripVertical) ". Or some eksembler where level 3 is included. ex. "University" has only second.
I would generally wish me that there was much more focused on "Navigation". It is important for a CMS system and especially for the customers!
I'm struggling in the dark.

Regards Peter

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Peter,

I suppose that you are talkign about the "Vertical" - Simple mode of the NavigationControl. In this mode we use a control that inherits from RadTabStrip. The NavigationControl is BaseDataBoundControl. The control is automatically populated by SiteMapDataSource and the levels you see depend on the pages structure you have.

The control has several public properties that you can set from the "Advanced" tab of the control
1.ShowExpanded - shows all items expanded when possible
2.LevelsToExpand - how many levels should be expanded
3.NavigationAction - show the item OnClick or OnMouseOver

Inside TabDataBound event of the control we get the current tab and set it as selected using server side code.

All other properties, methods etc are exposed by RadTabStrip control and you can use them in custom implementations.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed