Suggestion: Videos from URL (YouTube)

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:30

Suggestion: Videos from URL (YouTube)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

I have two suggestions now that 4.0 is officially out. One is to add a forum section for Suggestions like there is in the 3.7 forums so that users can submit ideas.

My specific idea is to create an option within the Videos section to link to the URL of a remote video on YouTube, Vimeo or other source rather than uploading the actual video file. I am hoping to migrate from Telligent Community Server which has this feature to Sitefinity because in the long run I see a more integrated development environment coming in Sitefinity.

Rick

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Rick Curtis,

Thank you for suggesting the new threads we will include all 3.7 forum threads in 4.0 as well. And we will do our best to implement your feature request for one of the next releases. I have to note that our current priority is resolving bugs and blocking problems for customers for the upcoming service pack in a month.

Thank you for contacting us and we look forward to answering all questions you might have.

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed