Sitefinity 4 RadWindow theme problem?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:36

Sitefinity 4 RadWindow theme problem?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

I would just like to find out if anyone else have encountered problems with the display of the RadWindow themes. Please see the attached images, they're a bit cut off on the right.

I've tried it now with my existing project (which did work fine in the initial RC version) somewhere along the way the embedded themes have gone a bit strange. I've also tried this in a brand new empty project with only this little bit of code:

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Window.ascx.cs" Inherits="Custom_Window_Window" %>

<script type="text/javascript">

$(function ()
        $("#<% =Link_Contact_Button.ClientID %>").click(function ()
            var window = $find("<% =RadWindow1.ClientID %>");
            window.show();
            return false;
        );
    );

</script>

<asp:Button ID="Link_Contact_Button" runat="server" Text="Test"></asp:Button>

<telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow1" runat="server">
</telerik:RadWindow>

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Trevor,

The problem exists because we have set width of 100% to window's content area:

.RadWindow .rwWindowContent
    height: 100% !important; /* very important property, especially for opera */
    width: 100%; 
    background-color: #fff !important;

Add the rule set from below to your theme to fix the problem. We have also fixed the issue in Sitefinity developer branch and the fix will be available in one of the next internal builds releases.

body .RadWindow .rwWindowContent
    width: auto; 

body .RadWindow.rwMaximizedWindow .rwWindowContent, body .RadWindow.sfMaximizedWindow .rwWindowContent
    width: 100%; 

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards,
Katia
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

Thank you very much Katia, that worked liked a charm!

This thread is closed