Adding Classifications to Content Types

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:45

Adding Classifications to Content Types

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

I created two new classifications for some specific taxonomies we wanted to set up.  I reviewed the documentation, but can't seem to find anything on associating the new classifications with my content types.  How do I add these to content types such as news and generic content?  The only things that currently show are categories and tags and I need to be able to associate my new classifications with content types.  Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

Once you have content added to a particular content type, there is an option on the bottom right for settings.  Via this field you can add new classifications and fields.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Chris,

Actually, the link name is Custom fields, which opens a new screen with a list of the content type fields. You can add a new custom field of type Classification and specify the new classification.

Kind regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed