Need to allow bookmarking of Ajax Pages and usage of the bac

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:30

Need to allow bookmarking of Ajax Pages and usage of the back button

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Here is the issue.

Please visit:  http://www.motorcyclemarket.com/mens-riding-gear-boots-28-ld220.aspx

You will notice some ajax controls on the left side of the page. Click on Alpinestars and you can see the Telerik Ajax controls in action. 

My two issues:
1) I need a way to link/bookmark to this page with the Alpinestars ajax item selected.
2) When someone hits the back button and a filter is clicked, I would like the filter to dissappear, not take them to the previous page.

We are currently using .Net 3.5 but we can upgrade to 4.0. 

I believe this can be achieved because many other sites do this, but I am not sure how or what to do on our site because our website is using the Telerik Controls.

There was another post on the forums which mentioned somehting about script manager, but details or an example was not provided. Please help. Thank you.

Neil Ghuman
Motorcycle Market

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Neil,

Thank you for using our services.

Can you please let us know which Telerik controls you are using on your site? You have posted your questions in the Sitefinity CMS forums, however your website does not seem to be using the CMS.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed