Default language for the backend system

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:50

Default language for the backend system

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

I want to default the Backend language to French, so I added French (from Administration -> Basic settings -> languages -> Default language for the backend system) and deleted all the other languages (En), but the backend language is still always English.

Am I missing any other parameters to successfully change the language for the backend system?

Thank you.

PS: I am using Sitefinity 4.0 Online Sandbox 

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi martani,

If you want to see all backend labels in French, you should translate them from Administration >> Interface Labels & Messages. Currently the translations are only in English and we will have several language packs shortly.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2011 00:00

Can you provide any information about when will the language packs (Fr eventually) will be available?

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Martani,

We are going to have the language packs for the Q1 release. Please check the roadmap here - http://www.sitefinity.com/asp-net-cms-features/roadmap.aspx

Regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed