Intranet Starter Kit - Source Code

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:48

Intranet Starter Kit - Source Code

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

Where can I find the source code for the Intranet Starter Kit... I can't find in my client account. Do I need to download and install fresh copy of Sitefinity to the source for Intranet Starter Kit...

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Preetham,

Starter kits are available for trying out through our on-line sandbox. More information regarding these can be obtained here.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2011 00:00

Ivan,

From Gabe's webinar I understood that the charity starter kit could be downloaded and used. I asked that through the questions. Is that not correct. If I have a Small Business License am I not allowed to download it and use it?

Thank you,
Andrei
-----------------------
I did more digging and I found where they can be downloaded. Not the most obvious place but I got it now, so ignore my above question.

Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2011 00:00

Andrei,

It's good that you found out...

Charity Kit can also be downloaded from www.sitefinity.com/givecamp

I went through my frustations to find the starter kits too....

Sitefinity team should put more thought into making it more intuitive to download the starter kits. If I go to Starter Kits page now, it says 'Free Trial' for every starter kit. When I click the 'Free Trial' button, I expect the link for the respective Starter Kit to be there....

But No... Instead it gives 'Sitefinity Trial Download' which doesn't talk anything about Starter Kits... Unless we click that there is no way to find out if starter kits are available for download or not... It was very frustating experience for me. Until I emailed Gabe, I didn't know where to download the starter kits from...

Hope it will be we rectified...

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello,

Actually the starter kits can be downloaded from your client accounts, from the Downloads section where you can also get Sitefinity from (please see attached screenshot). You get taken to this page if you click on any of the download links on the Sitefinity Starter Kits page.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed