How to create Dynamic control in module

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:17

How to create Dynamic control in module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi

Please let us know how to create dynamic control over basic module.for example i have one button named as "Add more".if i press that button it should show another control (like text box).

I tried with div (document.getElementById('divInsert').innerHTML += "Html Control code") and i am seeing in View source code.That appended html not shows.

Please let us know the solution.

Thanks

Hi Mohammad,

I am not quite sure what you are trying to achieve. Generally if you do not what to post back the page you can use javascript - JQuery, - Show(), Hide() methods.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

Please check the following images that should be make you scene.
1) AddMore [Image]
2) AddMore_after [Image]
finally Viewsource [Image]
source file i am not found second textbox code anywhere.

i try to do inside 'FriendsEmailIDContainer'  div..

If possible give us sample solution how to add dynamic control over basic module.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Jmr,

Please take a look at this sample -How to add / remove textbox dynamically with jQuery

You can persist the values using  a WCF service and Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ClientManager

_PersistValues: function ()
        var serviceUrl = "path to your service"
        var clientManager = this._getClientManager();
        clientManager.InvokeGet(serviceUrl, null, null, this._serviceSuccess, this._serviceFailure);

_getClientManager: function ()
        if (!this._clientManager)
            this._clientManager = new Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ClientManager();

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed