Social networks at the end of the post

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:36

Social networks at the end of the post

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2011 00:00

You can enter "sharing social networking" Automatically after "Blog post"? (has a print) was also wondering if there is the option "read more", "vote for the posts " and "most-read posts" ...

I have not seen anything about the PDF manuals.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Renato,

Out of the box we do not provide this functionality.

Greetings,
Pavel
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Could you tell me which file that allows me to customize this detail? really need to insert social networking posts below...

I managed to insert the "Read more" in widgets

Hello Renato,

The easiest way to modify the template is to edit the template for a single item of the blog posts widget. Edit->Single Item Settings tab ->  check the "Full blog post item" template. There you can insert your own control or html.

Kind regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

ok!

I've seen what can be done this way but thought it had some feature automatic ...
Thank you!

This thread is closed