Dynamic Link

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:09

Dynamic Link

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi all,

Maybe I am overlooking this, but I can't find the option 'Dynamic Link'.
This option was available in SF 3.7 under 'Navigation'.

This way you could easily insert an image and make the image link to e.g. an internal page.

I now solved it using a Content Block, but I prefer the Dynamic Link as a widget.

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Daniel,

We do not have this control out of the box. This will require to create a custom widget with a public property where you can type the Page Id

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2012 00:00

Ivan,
  The link you provided is broken. Is there an updated link? I'm working on migrating a site from 3.7 to 5.2 which uses the DynamicHyperLink control throughout the site. Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Oct-2012 00:00

Hi,

There is a section "Controls" in our new documentation that you can find here. So you need a control and a property where you type the pageId.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed