backend pages

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:41

backend pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2011 00:00

hello.
how can i use the sitefinety cms template( the main template of the cms ) when i create another backend page?
thanks.

Hi g,

Can you tell me what do you mean by "sitefinety cms template( the main template of the cms )". When you create a backend page you can use the same templates that are used by the forntend pages. In our SDK there are samples that shows how to style the backend with custom theme.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

hello ivan

i mean that i use some custom control to update data...
i create a new backend page and put it under the Content -> type of content -> custom data
what i mean by ("sitefinety cms template") that i want to put this control in the sitefinety wrapper
(the top black  gradient  with the menu ( dashbord , Pages , Content , Desigen ... ) , the sitefinity logo and ther rest)

Hope I'm more clear now.
Thanks in advance.
gilad

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello g,

This functionality is missing in the official Sitefinity 4.0 release. It is not possible to create a back-end page based on the default back-end template.

However, it will be available in the next internal build and will be officially released in the upcoming SP which is due until the end of this month.

Let us know if you need further help.

Best wishes,
Katia
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed