Project Manager disappeared Site Finity

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:44

Project Manager disappeared Site Finity

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2011 00:00

The project I had created yesterday was called "Amni_Renato" see in print what appears is just my old project "Amni" can help me? bought the Standard version...

Hello renato,

All projects are connected to the ProjectManager by the Projects.xml file. Please check what is the url and LocationPath set for the project you have.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Note that even after installation, the file "project.xml" remains empty, see the print ...

There is another detail, when I create the new project, he is no longer asking for some data (the database name, User, etc.)

Hello renato,

We cannot replicate the issue locally. Please make sure that System Requirements are met. You can also try to download the executable of the Sitefinity (Sitefinity.exe) again and try to install a project.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I've done this, I uninstalled the "SF" I had and installed everything again, did not help

And the Project continue deleting itself after closing the "Project Manager"

is an error in the license, may be, the other two programmers involved in this project did not have this problem.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello renato,

We cannot replicate the issue locally. Can you prepare a short video for us that shows the entire process?

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2011 00:00

It was a problem with the license. This license was installed on 2 PC and not weaving problem, only it happens in my. Reinstalled a trial ...

Thanks

This thread is closed