Modifying the visual inputs

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:04

Modifying the visual inputs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello, I would change some things that automatic buttons, it comes with the default name of "Search " I need to change this name ... labels in login and password too ... how?

Hi renato,

Most of the built-in labels can be changed from Administration >> Interface Labels & Messages section of the backend.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I could not aidan. Mexi much in this part but found nothing specific. I would like to leave a fixed text into the search field label and change the login, password and notes

Could you send a print of how to enter text into the "search" at l

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello renato,

From the right hand side of Interface Labels & Messages you can filter the type, so you can easily find the labels you are looking for. Please check "Security" section

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed