Displaying T&C text

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:41

Displaying T&C text

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi

I need to display Terms & Conditions text on a page which I also want to modify at will. I have created generic content with T&C formatted text. I have two problems;

1. When I view the content using view option, the bullet points do not show the bullets, similarly numbered lists do not show numbers.

2. I can’t seem to find a way to display this generic content on a page. The only way I can see is to add a generic content list but I want the text from generic content item to appear on the page as it is instead of having to select from a list. How can I do this?

Many Thanks

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi John,

We are going to release a Shared Content module with the 2011 Q1 release of Sitefinity 4.0. This will allow you to do exactly what you are looking for.

Right now what you can do is to create a news item, and the use the News View control and set it to display only your item.

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed