how to change the back-end login url

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:27

how to change the back-end login url

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,
how can I change the back-end login url "http/www.mydomain.com/sitefinity" with another path Ex: "http/www.mydomain.com/back_end"?
Thanks in advance,
Ale

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi alessandro,

You can do this from

Sitefinity/Administration/Settings/Advanced >> Security >>Permissions >>Backend

There are LoginUrl and AjaxLoginUrl

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,
thanks but not works! I have changed both parameters LoginUrl and AjaxLoginUrl with ~/bo/Login and ~/bo/Login/Ajax
but if I go on www.mydomain.com/bo the backend not appears. The url for the backend is left "/ Sitefinity".

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi alessandro,

This changes the login url, not the backend url. At this stage you cannot remove "Sitefinity" from the url when you are working with the backend.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-May-2011 00:00

Has this limitation been lifted yet?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2011 00:00

Hi Mark,

The login url could be changed but "Sitefinity" after the slash is not replaceable.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2015 00:00

Hi Ivan, 

May I know what is this Login URL exactly and where is it used? 

Where does Sitefinity utilizes the login URL after its changed?

Thanks!

This thread is closed