Linking to Item in Document Library from Image

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:45

Linking to Item in Document Library from Image

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2011 00:00

I have an image in my photo library and a PDF in my document library.  I want to make the image link to the document.  I tried embedding the image and then adding the document with the image highlighted but this overwrites the image and vice-versa for the document first, image second.  It appears the only way to accomplish this is to directly edit the HTML source.  We have users that are less tech-savvy and will need this ability, am I missing a step in how this is done?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Chris,

Thank you for using our services.

We have identified as a bug and logged this for fixing (#107751). The fix should be applied in next weeks' internal build.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2011 00:00

I am still seeing this bug with the 4.1 release.  I tried to find the ticket on PITS, but am not having luck.  Any news on the status of this bug?

I can go into source and make links if need be, but my clients do not understand how to do this.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Stacey,

The status of the issue is Open.  You can monitor the status of the bugs in our issue tracking system PITS. The issue ID is 5647 .

Best wishes,
Sonya
the Telerik team

This thread is closed