RadPanelBar en Sitefinity 4.0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:51

RadPanelBar en Sitefinity 4.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi, i have some trouble implementing panel bar control in Sitefinity 4.0, i used the user control of Sitefinity 3.7 SitePanelBar.aspx but don't work, the code-behind don't recognize the namespace Telerik.CMS. You could show me some example of Panel Bar in the v4.0 of the CMS please.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Jose,

You can use SiteMapDataSource control to bind the RadPanelBar or you can use our fluent api to populate the control. You might find this post useful.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi, i was checking the articles you mentioned before, but i think is more practical use the API methods. But i'm lost. What classes and methods you would suggest me?. Thanks for reply.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Jose,

You can bind the control directly to SiteMapDataSource control. You can bind the control programmatically  by using the API. The code below will return you all front end pages

App.WorkWith().Pages().LocatedIn(PageLocation.Frontend).Get(); Then you need to bind the RadPanelBar control to them. In our internal build we implemented additional PageNode properties related to the NodeType 

- Group
- External

That you can use when you perform manual binding.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed