RadWindow not working in widget

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 00:35

RadWindow not working in widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi

I have the following widget;

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="ViewDocumentLauncher.ascx.cs"
    Inherits="SitefinityWebApp.Widgets.ViewDocument.ViewDocumentLauncher" %>

<telerik:RadButton ID="btnViewDoc" runat="server" Text="Go for it!" SplitButtonCssClass=""
    SplitButtonPosition="Right">
</telerik:RadButton>
<telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow1" runat="server" AutoSize="True" AutoSizeBehaviors="Width, Height"
    BackColor="#6699FF" Behaviors="Close, Move" Height="217px" KeepInScreenBounds="True"
    Modal="True" NavigateUrl="~/Widgets/TestWidgets/ViewDocument.aspx" OpenerElementID="btnViewDoc"
    Skin="Office2007" Title="Please read and accept document" VisibleStatusbar="False"
    Width="283px">
</telerik:RadWindow>

Basically a radwindow has a button set as its OpenerElementID and radwindow’s NavigateUrl is set to an aspx page. Point is that pressing the button opens the radwindow with content of aspx page displayed.

Problem is when button is pressed the page on which widget is, is refreshed but no radwindow appears.

What is the issue and how can I make it work as intended?

Thanks

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2011 00:00

Hmm, I would set AutoPostBack="False" on the RadButton to start with...perhaps if that doesnt immediatly work, do it the oldschool way and just write a clientside click handler for the button to call a .show on the window

This thread is closed