Propogation Issues

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:38

Propogation Issues

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Feb-2011 00:00

Hey folks,

I've been developing a Sitefinity project on my localhost and got the go ahead to move it to a public-accessible website so we can start building and testing.  I went through the following steps:

1.  Imported all tables and data from my localhost DB up to the production DB (which is named something different, btw, than my localhost DB)
2.  Changed my connection string in DataConfig.config to point to the new DB.
3.  FTP'd all my project files to the host.
4.  Changed the web.config and reuploaded it, just in case.

What I'm experiencing is that after logging in with my admin account and hitting Pages, I repeatedly get a "this resource cannot be found" alert message over and over again.  No pages display. 

I can see my files displaying fine and the URLs are working.  But if I choose to edit them, I get a strange "undefined" alert message.  Also, the publish button is missing from the page entirely.

What am I missing here?  Is this something that my hosting provider needs to fix, or is there a step I missed somewhere in getting these up?

I'm urgently looking for help on this one.

Thanks.

- William

I also spelled Propagation wrong :)

I have NEVER had a good time migrating tables\data...in fact I've never had it work :)  I always get some random popup error somewhere.

The only way I've been able to get a DB up is by detach\attach or backup\restore :/

...but that may not be the issue

Yeah, I hope that's not the remedy here.  The odd thing is that I tried it three times in a row and same odd popup error.  Create table, copy files, get error, delete table.  Repeat.  Always the same.

Hopefully the Telerik folks have some ideas. 

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

I'm giving Steve the answer there.  The only way this works is via backup and restore for some reason.  Import/export is a no go.

Thanks.

Spoke too soon.

This time I started with a fresh project and let it propagate the database directly on the server.  Still the same error, over and over again.  So it has nothing to do with the database copy.

Telerik folks?  I'm missing your input.  Help?

- William

Open firebug (in firefox) and open the NET tab

Then hit ~/Sitefinity/Pages on your host

Are the SVC services working?

Thanks, Steve for reminding me (yet again) about Firebug.

And it does look like SVC is failing, which makes it attempt GET login.aspx, which results in that error.  So SVC is to blame.  And that leads me to think that WCF is not working on the hosting server, which leads me back to my hosting provider.

Glad you are around.

- William

I'm going mental with this issue myself.

I'm going back and forth with my host and telerik trying to figureout why the services are failing (thank god I'm only using them in the backend right now).

There's very few posts out there helping out the depolyment issues...almost like nobody wants to touch them with a 10-foot pool (I wouldn't either :)

Well that's fun. 

Let me know what you find out and I'll do the same.  I've honesty had so many issues just trying to get started with Sitefinity 4.0 that I wish we'd either picked another CMS or snagged 3.x when it was still available.

- William

I've moved this to a support ticket under another account.

I'll update the thread with what I find out, if I can get the problem solved.

- William

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

It's FINALLY solved for me

Here's the working web.config

So in addition to this
1) It needs to be running Full trust
2) Only Anonymous and Forms Auth should be enabled
3) Make sure you know if you're running 64bit or 32 bit on the server to point to the correct aspnet_isapi.dll
4) This stuff has been done

Now the nice part is the webconfig can pretty much be used (or tried by you) since all the important bits live in App_Data now (which I LOOOVE)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
        Note: As an alternative to hand editing this file you can use the
        web admin tool to configure settings for your application. Use
        the Website->Asp.Net Configuration option in Visual Studio.
        A full list of settings and comments can be found in
        machine.config.comments usually located in
        \Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v2.x\Config
-->
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="madam">
      <section requirePermission="false" name="formsAuthenticationDisposition" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.FormsAuthenticationDispositionSectionHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities" />
      <section requirePermission="false" name="basicAuthentication" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.FormsAuthenticationDispositionSectionHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities" />
      <section requirePermission="false" name="userSecurityAuthority" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
    </sectionGroup>
  </configSections>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="TestLocalization" value="false" />
  </appSettings>

<system.web>
    <siteMap defaultProvider="SitefinitySiteMap">
      <providers>
        <add name="SitefinitySiteMap" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinitySiteMap, Telerik.Sitefinity" taxonomyProvider="OpenAccessDataProvider" pageTaxonomy="Pages" rootNode="FrontendSiteMap" pageProvider="OpenAccessDataProvider" />
      </providers>
    </siteMap>
    <membership defaultProvider="Default">
      <providers>
        <clear />
        <add name="Default" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Data.SitefinityMembershipProvider, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      </providers>
    </membership>
    <globalization uiCulture="auto" culture="auto" resourceProviderFactoryType="Telerik.Sitefinity.Localization.ExtendedResourceProviderFactory, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
    <!--
                        Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging
                        symbols into the compiled page. Because this
                        affects performance, set this value to true only
                        during development.
                -->
    <compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.0">
      <assemblies>
        <add assembly="System.Web.Routing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
        <add assembly="System.ServiceModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
      </assemblies>
      <buildProviders>
        <remove extension=".svc" />
        <add extension=".svc" type="System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceBuildProvider, System.ServiceModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
      </buildProviders>
    </compilation>
    <!--
                        The <authentication> section enables configuration
                        of the security authentication mode used by
                        ASP.NET to identify an incoming user.
                -->
    <authentication mode="Forms" />
    <customErrors mode="Off"></customErrors>
    <!--
                        The <customErrors> section enables configuration
                        of what to do if/when an unhandled error occurs
                        during the execution of a request. Specifically,
                        it enables developers to configure html error pages
                        to be displayed in place of a error stack trace.

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="GenericErrorPage.htm">
                        <error statusCode="403" redirect="NoAccess.htm" />
                        <error statusCode="404" redirect="FileNotFound.htm" />
                </customErrors>
                -->
    <pages>
      <controls>
        <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
        <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
        <add tagPrefix="telerik" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" />
        <add tagPrefix="sitefinity" namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields" assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      </controls>
    </pages>
    <httpHandlers>
      <remove verb="*" path="*.asmx" />
      <add verb="*" validate="false" path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.Upload.RadUploadProgressHandler, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.FilesDownloadHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Files.FilesDownloadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.LibrariesRadUploadHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibrariesRadUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.ThumbnailUploadHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.ThumbnailUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add verb="*" path="*.asmx" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
      <add verb="*" validate="false" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncImageUploadHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.AsyncImageUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncFileUploadHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.AsyncFileUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add verb="*" path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource" validate="false" />
    </httpHandlers>
    <httpModules>
      <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add name="Sitefinity" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModuleIIS6, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="RadUploadModule" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add name="SitefinityAnalyticsModule" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.DependencyResolution.Module.DependencyRegistrarHttpModule, Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.DependencyResolution" />
      <add name="SitefinityAtompubModule" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SitefinityAtompubModule, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
    </httpModules>
  </system.web>
  <system.serviceModel>
    <extensions>
      <behaviorExtensions>
        <!--<add name="openAccessWorkflowPersistence" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.Data.OpenAccessWorkflowPersistenceElement, Telerik.Sitefinity" />-->
        <!--<add name="openAccessWorkflowTracking" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.Data.OpenAccessTrackingBehaviorElement, Telerik.Sitefinity" />-->
      </behaviorExtensions>
    </extensions>
    <bindings>
      <basicHttpBinding>
        <binding name="basicHttpBinding" maxReceivedMessageSize="2147483647" maxBufferSize="2147483647">
          <security mode="None" />
        </binding>       
      </basicHttpBinding>
    </bindings>  
    <behaviors>
      <endpointBehaviors>
        <behavior name="SitefinityWebApp.Sitefinity.Services.Content.EventsAspNetAjaxBehavior">
          <enableWebScript />
        </behavior>
      </endpointBehaviors>
      <serviceBehaviors>
        <behavior>
                    <remove name="sqlWorkflowInstanceStore" />
                    <remove name="workflowInstanceManagement" />
          <serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled="true" />
          <serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="true" />
                    <etwTracking profileName="HealthMonitoring Tracking Profile" />
                    <workflowUnhandledException action="AbandonAndSuspend" />
                    <workflowIdle timeToPersist="10675199.02:48:05.4775807" timeToUnload="10675199.02:48:05.4775807" />         
          <!--<openAccessWorkflowTracking applicationName="/workflow" />-->
        </behavior>
        <behavior name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Infrastructure.Services.AnalyticsPermissionsServiceBehavior">
          <serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="false" />
        </behavior>
        <behavior name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.GoogleAnalyticsPlugin.Services.AccountsServiceBehavior">
        </behavior>
        <behavior name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.DashboardDataBehavior">
        </behavior>
        <behavior name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.MapDataServiceBehavior">
        </behavior>
        <behavior name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.Services.LocalizationBehavior"></behavior>
      </serviceBehaviors>
    </behaviors>
    <services>
      <service name="SitefinityWebApp.Sitefinity.Services.Content.Events">
        <endpoint address="" behaviorConfiguration="SitefinityWebApp.Sitefinity.Services.Content.EventsAspNetAjaxBehavior" binding="webHttpBinding" contract="SitefinityWebApp.Sitefinity.Services.Content.Events" />
      </service>
      <service behaviorConfiguration="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Infrastructure.Services.AnalyticsPermissionsServiceBehavior" name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Infrastructure.Services.AnalyticsPermissionsService">
        <endpoint address="" binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="basicHttpBinding" contract="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Infrastructure.Services.AnalyticsPermissionsService" />
      </service>
      <service behaviorConfiguration="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.GoogleAnalyticsPlugin.Services.AccountsServiceBehavior" name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.GoogleAnalyticsPlugin.Services.AccountsService">
        <endpoint address="" binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="basicHttpBinding" contract="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.GoogleAnalyticsPlugin.Services.AccountsService" />
      </service>
      <service behaviorConfiguration="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.DashboardDataBehavior" name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.DashboardData">
        <endpoint address="" binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="basicHttpBinding" contract="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.DashboardData" />
      </service>
      <service behaviorConfiguration="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.MapDataServiceBehavior" name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.MapDataService">
        <endpoint address="" binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="basicHttpBinding" contract="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.Infrastructure.Services.MapDataService" />
      </service>
    </services>
    <serviceHostingEnvironment aspNetCompatibilityEnabled="true" multipleSiteBindingsEnabled="true" />
        <diagnostics etwProviderId="35918faa-efdc-4b68-b677-22d693e3bf3f">
            <endToEndTracing propagateActivity="false" messageFlowTracing="false" />
        </diagnostics>
  </system.serviceModel>
  <!--
                The system.webServer section is required for running ASP.NET AJAX under Internet
                Information Services 7.0.  It is not necessary for previous version of IIS.
        -->
  <system.webServer>
    <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />

<modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true">
      <remove name="WebDAVModule" />
      <remove name="UrlRoutingModule" />
      <remove name="ScriptModule" />
      <remove name="RadUploadModule" />
      <remove name="Sitefinity" />
      <remove name="SitefinityAnalyticsModule" />
      <remove name="SitefinityAtompubModule" />
      <add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="managedHandler" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add name="Sitefinity" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModule, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="RadUploadModule" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add name="SitefinityAnalyticsModule" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.DependencyResolution.Module.DependencyRegistrarHttpModule, Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.DependencyResolution" />
      <add name="SitefinityAtompubModule" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SitefinityAtompubModule, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="UrlRoutingModule" type="System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule, System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
    </modules>
    <handlers>
      <remove name="WebDAV" />
      <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactory" />
      <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" />
      <remove name="ScriptResource" />
      <remove name="UrlRoutingHandler" />
      <remove name="WildCard" />
      <remove name="WildCard32" />
      <remove name="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik.Sitefinity.FilesDownloadHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik.Sitefinity.LibrariesRadUploadHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncImageUploadHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncFileUploadHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler" />
      <remove name="Telerik_Web_UI_WebResource_axd" />
        <!-- CUSTOM -->
        <remove name="svc-ISAPI-4.0_64bit" />
        <remove name="xamlx-ISAPI-4.0_64bit" />
        <remove name="svc-Integrated-4.0" />
        <remove name="xamlx-Integrated_local" />
        <!-- END CUSTOM -->

<add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
      <add name="WildCard" path="*" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="None" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness64" />
      <add name="WildCard32" path="*" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="None" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness32" />
      <add name="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add name="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler" path="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.Upload.RadUploadProgressHandler, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add name="Telerik.Sitefinity.FilesDownloadHandler" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.FilesDownloadHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Files.FilesDownloadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="Telerik.Sitefinity.LibrariesRadUploadHandler" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.LibrariesRadUploadHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibrariesRadUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="Telerik.Sitefinity.ThumbnailUploadHandler" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.ThumbnailUploadHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.ThumbnailUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncImageUploadHandler" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncImageUploadHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.AsyncImageUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncFileUploadHandler" path="Telerik.Sitefinity.AsyncFileUploadHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.AsyncFileUploadHandler, Telerik.Sitefinity" />
      <add name="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler" verb="*" path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler, Telerik.Web.UI" />
      <add name="Telerik_Web_UI_WebResource_axd" verb="*" path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource" />

<!-- CUSTOM -->
        <add name="svc-ISAPI-4.0_64bit_local" path="*.svc" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness64" />
        <add name="xamlx-ISAPI-4.0_64bit_local" path="*.xamlx" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness64" />
        <add name="svc-Integrated" verb="*" path="*.svc" type="System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpHandler, System.ServiceModel.Activation, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
        <add name="xamlx-Integrated_local" verb="*" path="*.xamlx" type="System.Xaml.Hosting.XamlHttpHandlerFactory, System.Xaml.Hosting, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
        <!-- END CUSTOM -->
    </handlers>
      <!-- CUSTOM -->
      <staticContent>
          <clientCache cacheControlMode="UseExpires" httpExpires="Tue, 19 Jan 2038 03:14:07 GMT" />
      </staticContent>
      <security>
            <requestFiltering>
            <verbs allowUnlisted="false">
                <add verb="PUT" allowed="true" />
                <add verb="GET" allowed="true" />
                <add verb="POST" allowed="true" />
                <add verb="DELETE" allowed="true" />
            </verbs>
            <fileExtensions>
                <add fileExtension=".svc" allowed="true" />
            </fileExtensions>
        </requestFiltering>
        <authentication>
                <basicAuthentication enabled="false" />
                <windowsAuthentication enabled="false" />
            </authentication>
      </security>
      <!-- END CUSTOM -->
  </system.webServer>
  <madam>
    <userSecurityAuthority realm="Sitefinity" provider="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.FormsUserSecurityAuthority" exposeClearTextPassword="false " />
    <formsAuthenticationDisposition>
      <discriminators all="1">
        <!-- This discriminator helps detect redirection to the Forms login page. -->
        <discriminator inputExpression="Response.RedirectLocation" pattern="login.aspx\?returnurl\=" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.RegexDiscriminator" />
        <discriminator type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.Discriminator" all="false">
          <discriminator inputExpression="Request.Url" pattern="atompub/.*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.RegexDiscriminator" />
        </discriminator>
      </discriminators>
    </formsAuthenticationDisposition>
    <basicAuthentication>
      <discriminators all="1">
        <discriminator type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.Discriminator" all="false">
          <discriminator inputExpression="Request.Url" pattern="atompub/.*" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.MS.Madam.RegexDiscriminator" />
        </discriminator>
      </discriminators>
    </basicAuthentication>
  </madam>
    <system.web.extensions>
        <scripting>
            <webServices>
                <jsonSerialization maxJsonLength="50000000" />
            </webServices>
        </scripting>
    </system.web.extensions>
</configuration>

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Well this is great, Steve.  Thank you for sharing this answer not only with me, but with anyone else who comes across it.

I'm eager to test it out myself!

- William

This thread is closed