The template does not want to open

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:26

The template does not want to open

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Feb-2011 00:00

I'm really desperate ... I dragged a widget for a particular template position and stopped working ... I can not imagine why ... I lost everything I had done, and done a lot already ... see print, please!

I'm afraid of not getting back the template

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Feb-2011 00:00

Nobody ever had this problem? you're lucky, ~) was horrible to lose the entire project

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi renato,

The error is produced, because of mismatch of the controls/holders in the template and their parent ids. The error is thrown when the parent of one control/holder do not match correct child and docks cannot be arranged properly. We tried to reproduce this on a single template several times with no avail. Could you give us some steps( or send a screencast) that we could follow to replicate the issue here.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

In the "template" I simply dragged a control over the CSS JS ... and broke the whole site because the pages corresponding to this template.

Should be able to duplicate the template, the same pages.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi renato,

I am not able to replicate this issue with out internal builds. Also "duplicate" template is not supported. This option is a bug in the RTM release. There is no versioning for page templates.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed