where is the Wiki?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:19

where is the Wiki?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Feb-2011 00:00

We have the Wiki in the previous version of Sitefinity. How do I get this feature in 4.0 version. I don't see it anywhere? We have requirement for Wiki as well as a part of knowledge management system.

Thanks,
Vikas

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Vikas,

Wiki module is not presented in Sitefinity 4.0. We are going to have it on a later stage. We have not discussed the actual implementation yet and I am not able to give you a time frame when you will be able to see this module in Sitefinity 4.0.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2011 00:00

Any news on when this module is going to be available?

I hope at a far far later date

Forums is more important and there's still a bunch of other things we need in the CMS

On top of that the 3.x wiki was bad.  I mean it was implimented just as good or better than any other asp.net wiki which is usually just dynamic HTML...but a wiki should be Wiki markup or its just rushed.

I'll be surprised if the wiki module makes a reappearance this year.  

That being said, I'll inquire about getting this added to PITS so you can express your interest in this feature.

--

As an aside, I'm a big fan of wiki technology.  I've used ScrewTurn in the past and been impressed with this system.  It might be worthwhile to explore some ScrewTurn & Sitefinity integrations.  Thoughts?

Gabe Sumner
Telerik | Sitefinity CMS

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2011 00:00

Any word on a Wiki module in 4.x?  I don't see any references to it in the roadmap or in PITS.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Jason M,

Unfortunately the Wiki module will not be coming this year and is not planned for the first release of the next year.

Stay tuned for our new roadmap so you can track the features that will be included in the releases after 4.4

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed