Stored Procedure

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:03

Stored Procedure

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello,
I need to add mine stored procedure to the project for searching inside the document and saving the word used for the search.
Wich is the best way to work:
- adding a new service?
- calling directly the stored procedure inside the code?

Thanks
Ilaria

p.s. I've seen that there's a default search provider that's the Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Search.Data.LuceneSearchProvider, what I need to do is to call my store that uses full text search and search inside the tables where the document libraries are stored... can I inherits from this Provider or have I to write my custom one?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello,
I try to explain best what ilaria wants to expose.....
We need to search inside PDF/XLS/DOC and we have just this thing done with a store procedure we have that uses the IFilter and it's just working.... how do we integrate this with sitefinity?

Hi Paolo,

We are going to implement this feature out of the box on a later stage. This is possible with a custom pipe, but we found a bug with the Pipes and currently you cannot achieve your goal. I am sorry for the inconvenice that this might have cased.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Hello Ivan,
I'm aware you're implementing this.... I need to know exacly when the problem of the pipes will be addressed... our partners have bought a Standard license and we're providing help to their IT.... we need to have this search working for the end of April.......do you think it'll take long to fix this problem? I'm not asking for having on end April the search inbox but the possibility of implmeenting it in the database via our implementation....
Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Paolo,

We have logged this bug for fixing as soon as possible. Most probably we won't be able to fix it for the upcoming service pack. Please monitor the weekly internal builds. We may also follow up to this thread when the bug is fixed.

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Hello,
will I gain telerik points for this?
Thanks

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

The issue was found before you open this request and we update the points only for new bugs.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed