Flash Manager Upload Disabled

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:37

Flash Manager Upload Disabled

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2011 00:00

I'm having a problem with uploading a Flash file to the server with the Flash Manager.  There is a related article on this same problem:
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity-3-x/general-discussions/flash-manager-upload-buttons-disabled.aspx

But nothing specifically for 4.0.  I don't see the same acsx controls in the SiteFinity folder.  The configuration on SiteFinity 4.0 is completely different and I'm a little lost on how to set the upload path for the Flash Manager.  Hopefully this is a simple "Administrative" setting that I've overlooked.  

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Scott,

Please create a folder called Files in the application root and this will fix the issue.
Actually setting the default path for the managers is quite complex, because so far we have not exposed proper configuration for this and this is something that we have added in our TODO list. You should map the template for CotentBlock control which contains the declaration of HtmlField control that wraps RadEditor control. Note that HtmlField is required control. Then you can subscribe for OnPreRender and set the upload, delete paths

HtmlField.Editor.FlashManager.UploadPaths

All the best
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed