No backlink in the RSS feed

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:21

No backlink in the RSS feed

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have created a blog on this site www.asalog.com
When one subscribe to the feed, the messages are well received but only only contain the summury of the post.
There is no backlink to the post that could be used for reading the full content instead of going to the site, search for the blog page and then for the appropriate post.

Thank you

Vincent

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Vincent,

There is such option in our UI. When you create a blog you can select a default page where this blog is placed, but on this page you should have a blog posts widget to display your blog posts (see image1 attached). Later when you open the generated feed for this blog, your posts appear as links and you can navigate to the page that display their full content (see the attached video). The same option for selecting default page is available when you create a feed through Administration > Feeds & Notifications and select another content (see image2). Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on improving this option to be more user friendly! 

Best wishes,
Petya

the Telerik team

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/295/257069_5F00_RSSlink.rar:320:240]

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Petya,

I have followed what you say and it works now.
I just had to wait for a while before I got the result.

Thanks

Regards

Vincent

This thread is closed