New Role - Create A Page Permissions

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:58

New Role - Create A Page Permissions

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Mar-2011 00:00

I've created a new rule and am trying to give permissions to create new pages.  I have the following permissions configured, can anyone help me figure out what I might be missing:

Permissions defined for the role:

-> Global Permissions: None

->  View, Create, Modify and Delete permissions for all of Classification of Content, News, Blogs, Events, Libraries (and each type within), Forms, Generic Content

-> Widget Templates: View, Create Widgets and layout elements, Edit page content, Create a page, Modify a page, Delete a page

-> Administration - Backend Pages - Pages - Permissions: Assigned the new role to View a page, Edit page content, Create a page, Modify a page, Delete a page

The user I'm logging in as has been assigned to the new role and BackendUsers.   I login to the back end, can navigate to the Pages section and can see all pages that have already been created but do not see the Create a page button.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support

You have to set the permissions for all pages according to the short sample video that I've attached.
Please take a look and tell me if this resolved your problem. I you need any further assistance do not hesitate to  contact me.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2011 00:00

That's what I was missing!   Thanks!

This thread is closed