Sitefininity localization

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:21

Sitefininity localization

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik,

I localize Sitefinity 4 in Slovak language. I have found some strings, which can't be localized, propably variables not exposed to localization interface (export). See attached screens. The issue with blog posts is also in other content modules to (news, events etc.). The issue with generic content commnets is also in other content module comments to. (news, blogs etc.). In feature i send more defect items. Errors marked with red baloons.

11.3.2011 ---
Added not localizable items by sorting by last created
Permissions for pages in top header problem with encoding (found also under many permissions pages)

Greetings,

Pavol Kokinda

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Pavol,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are currently in the process of fixing those non-localizable texts. I am sending link to this thread to the team that is working on the task, so that they can read and fix the issues you have discovered.

Greetings,
Lyubomir Dokov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Lyubomir,

can you send me contact to localization team ? The discussions in forums are often responded after long time. I will seriosly translate whole Sitefinity 4 into Slovak and Czech language and start sell it to more customers.

Greetings,

Pavol Kokinda  

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Pavol,

I would be the person you can contact regarding this.
I can keep you posted regarding our progress and you can contact me at any time with questions and/or comments about the localization of the Sitefinity backend interface.

-----
Best regards,

Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
Sitefinity Solutions Consultant
e-mail: greg@telerik.com

Hi Grisha (Greg),

I will add your email to my contacts and all Questions and Bugs regarding Localization send I to you.

Greetings,

Pavol Kokinda

Thanks, Pavol!

We will be in touch!

Regards,
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2011 00:00

Hey Pavol,

Just to let you know that the issues you pointed out in your post have been resolved and now the whole Sitefinity backend can be localized. We have released 8 backend languages that you can plug directly into Sitefinity.

Please let me know how your localizations go!

Greetings,
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Greg,

I have wait for Sitefinity 4.1. Next week i start with testing and localization process on 4.1

Greetings,

Pavol

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2011 00:00

Hey Pavol,

Excellent, please keep me in touch how it goes! If you need any help, please do not hesitate to poke me at anytime!

Cheers,

Greg

This thread is closed