"You have requested a file from older product minor ver

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:00

"You have requested a file from older product minor version"

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2011 00:00

I've installed the files, and I'm trying to create a new project using the free trial installation option, but get this message:

"You have requested a file from older product minor version(ProductMinorVersionId = 2380, ProductId = 725)"

What does this mean? 

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello Nick,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

Can you please provide us with some more detailed information on how you receive this error, and also a screenshot would be very useful so that we can collect additional background data and assist you in the best possible manner.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Boyan,

I am experiencing the same problem as Nick.

I have run the "Sitefinity Project Manager" (version shown is 4.0.1210.0)
I clicked "Create New Project"
I gave the project a name and clicked next
I entered my username and password and clicked next
selected "standard"
selected "free trial"
Received the error in the attached screenshot.

I am using vista SP2

Thanks for any advice,

Cheers,
David Smith.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2011 00:00

Also,

I have run the project manager as administrator
I have removed old versions of telerik controls, only 3 packages appear installed
- telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2010
- telerik RadControls for Silverlight Q3 2010
- telerik Sitefinity 4.0 SP1

And the result is the same.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2011 00:00

After installing the new 4.1 version of sitefinity, this problem no longer occurs.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Nick,

I am glad to hear that the issue you were facing is now resolved. please do not hesitate to write back if you need any further assistance.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2012 00:00

hi all..
I face same problem , anyone can help me ??

Than;s in advance 

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2015 00:00

I had created a project in Sitefinity ( free trial) and was working fine until I wanted to reconnect and sent me this error .... You have requested a file from older product minor version(ProductMinorVersionId = 4271, ProductId = 725) ... you can help me solve

You have requested a file from older product minor version(ProductMinorVersionId = 4271, ProductId = 725)
You have requested a file from older product minor version(ProductMinorVersionId = 4271, ProductId = 725)

This thread is closed