Page 404 errors on backend

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:54

Page 404 errors on backend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi

We had to restore both site project and the backend db from a previous backup as our VPS was wiped out.

The problem now is when we log into backend and then click on 'Pages' menu to view pages we get a number of page 404 errors (image attached). What could be the problem please and what is the fix?

Many Thanks

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello John,

I have answered you in the support ticket regarding the issue.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Victor
What is the solution for this problem? I am having the same issue and have followed the installation guide, added the mappings and Silverlight mime types, but still getting this issue.
Thanks
Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Please consider reviewing the following forum thread.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Ah, UrlScan was the culprit. I've set AllowDotInPath = 1 and all works fine now.
Thanks
Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask them in the thread.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed