Using LayoutTemplate

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:28

Using LayoutTemplate

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2011 00:00

I am having issues styling various Sitefinity Security controls via the LayoutTemplate option.  The functionality of the basic control seems to work OK, but if I try to style it via LayoutTemplate, it breaks.  My guess is I am not including a required control when using the LayoutTemplate option, but I can not find ANY documentation on what controls (or other things) are required when trying to use LayoutTemplate.  The controls I am trying to do this with are the LoginControl, ChangePasswordForm, and LoginStatusControl.  Could someone please provide the following:

1. VB.NET example of styling the controls mentioned above?
  2. VB.NET example using the CreateUserWizard control that specifically uses customized steps within the wizard?

Thank you in advance,
Jim

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Jim,

We distribute the default embedded templates exported in a zip archive together with the full Sitefinity installation. By default they are located under the Resources directory under the installation path of your Sitefinity, however it seems that the latest release did not include all necessary templates. I am sending you the complete template pack,

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2011 00:00

I'm trying to figure out how to override the default layout template for the Sitefinity search box. I downloaded the template ZIP archive above and found a searchbox template, but how do I apply my changes into Sitefinity?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Michael,

Please check this post Search widget appearance

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed