Editable Documentation

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:51

Editable Documentation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2011 00:00

Is it possible to get a Word or other format of the Documentation?  The reason I ask is because the documentation for the Content Writers is great, but there are some things that are not relevant to us.

For instance, we are using AD groups to manage roles and profiles, but our connection is a read-only one and users will not be able to edit their passwords through Sitefinity.

We also do not want to show people how to create blogs and newsletters because they will not have permissions to do so.  We really don't want people calling us and telling us it is broken because they cant set up a blog.  We are a large organization and our PR department will be managing the creation/deletion of pages, blogs, newsletters and such. 

The vast majority of the 140 people I trained last week in Sitefinity will only be editing the info in their Content Block on their page.  I would like be able to provide a user guide that basically shows them how to log in, see status of pages, upload docs and images and edit the Content Block, use inline editing and log off.

If I could get an editable copy of the documentation I could do that fairly quickly.

Any possibilities?

Anthony

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Anthony,

Sure, you can get editable copy of the documentation and I suggest you do just download the available .PDF file in documentation in your case the content writer`s guide and go to this and convert it at your conveniance. You will get .word file that I think will suit your needs. If you have any more requirements please feel free to contact.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed