Master page content place holders overlap after upgrading to

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:44

Master page content place holders overlap after upgrading to Q1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello,

We have master page which contains two “ContentPlaceHolder” one for the Navigation bar and one for the page content, when we create a template based on it, the content place holders overlap, so when we use the navigation widget in the first content place holder then dragging a new layout widget below (in the second content place holder) we can’t use the “Edit and More” links

Please open the attached screen shot for more details.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2011 00:00

Hi Amr,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this problem. From which version did you upgrade? What browser are you using? Can you send us this master file and any css files that you have included, so we can try to reproduce it locally. Any additional information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance! 

Kind regards,
Petya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hi Petya,

We still have a problem with the navigation widget in the edit mode, the menu taking double lines instead of one; this is because you are using min height 50px. 
Please review the attached screenshot for more details.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-May-2011 00:00

Hello Amr,

I'm not able to reproduce this locally. I tried with a master file with two placeholders, but the Navigation widget and the layout widgets are working fine. Can you send me the master file that you are using, any css files that you have included and some exact steps to follow. Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Petya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-May-2011 00:00

Hello Petya,

Thanks for your reply, to replicate the issue, you need to create a number of pages such that the menu will require more than one row to render, then mark the pages starting from the second row so they don’t display in navigation then open edit mode again, at that point, you should notice that the menu is still taking larger height even though there is no need to do so.
Let me know if that successfully replicates the scenario for you.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2011 00:00

Hi AmrElsayed,

I think Page editor's CSS interferes with yours and therefore the overlapping of Edit and More links happens. You can override the min height by adding the CSS from below to your theme.

.zeContentMode .sfPageContainer .RadDock_Sitefinity .rdContent,
.zeLayoutMode .sfPageContainer .RadDock_Sitefinity .rdContent,
.zeSettingsMode .sfPageContainer .RadDock_Sitefinity .rdContent,
.zeThemesMode .sfPageContainer .RadDock_Sitefinity .rdContent
    min-height: 0 !important;

If you want to know what exactly causes the overlapping you have to send us your master page and theme so we can reproduce the problem. We will be able to provide more concrete solution.

Let us know if you need further help.

Kind regards,
Katia
the Telerik team

This thread is closed