MediaPlayerControl

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:35

MediaPlayerControl

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

does sitefinity have flash video player?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello taller,

Sitefinity has a built in player for .WMV videos and can also play .SWF videos. The .SWF videos are inserted trough Content Block widget -->Edit --> More Formatting options --> Flash Manager. The Flash Manager will ask yout to upload the file, however the maximum size of the file must be up to 200 KB. To upload larger files please consider this: go to Administration --> Files and create a new folder where you will keep the .SWF files then access the newly created folder in your file system and put the .SWF file there. After that you will be able to put the .SWF video on your site

There is another option if you are using Sitefinity version 3.7 you can look at this custom module at Sitefinity marketplace which allows streaming of .FLV videos and other file formats.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Hi,

How do I use the advertising aspect of WMS to show advertisment before my videos?

Thanks,
JH

Posted by Community Admin on 06-May-2011 00:00

Hello J,

I suppose you are meaning WMV videos. Unfortunately Sitefinity doesn`t support such function out of the box yet and you should look elsewhere for a way to implement it in your site or create a custom control to do it.

I hope this information was helpfull.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed