How to Remove embedded jQuery?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:23

How to Remove embedded jQuery?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

I am working with a very basic master page, and just realized that the reason all my plugins weren't working/breaking is because there's an embedded jQuery script being loaded AFTER the scriptmanager loads my own scripts. This is a pretty big problem because I'm trying to utilize the CDN delivery methods for faster loading, and overall don't really want jQuery loaded in the middle of my page.

Is there a way to remove this from loading on my different Master pages/Templates?

Thanks,
Brad

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2011 00:00

Hello Brad,

Go to Administration >> Settings >> Advanced >> Pages >> ScriptManager and enable CDN setting.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Thanks Ivan,

I did notice that this just brings in the latest builds of the individual javascript files themselves. Is there any way to remove the scripts that aren't necessary that are being brought in, however?

Thanks again,
Brad

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2011 00:00

Hello Brad,

This is not supported from the configuration. Generally when you use the CDN we load all skins and scripts.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2011 00:00

Thanks Ivan,

I'll work with it I suppose then :)

I do like the CDN way of loading everything, so it's not all bad anyway.

Brad

This thread is closed